Thursday, July 12, 2007

please applaud for my utmost intelligence, by walking out of the wrong door in the hall =.=
NOT, that was embarrassing, its really irritating when nervousness gets the better of me.

one sentence to sum it all up: my chinese oral, dead.

count the number of times the teacher prompted me, i think i lost count and its somewhat 4
count the number of times i stumbled in my passage. maybe 5 or 6.
count the number of minutes i've spoken. in my opinion its 1. my opinion.

by far the worst oral i've ever done in my secondary school life, what's more, its THE O'LEVELS.
i've got to get an A1 for normal chinese i don't care =/ work hard for paper one and two? =X




oh anyway i'm unbanned from com, and in the first place i was still using it yesterday .__.


tag replies too

ryan: fatigue? lols now u no comp sure slp early le so no more?
{LOL i no comp still sleep at 1am =.= anyway i already went online ytd whee hahaha, i'm back anyway! :DD}

chengkor: yea i going, though i been thre bfore myself. quite boring lah, tho the zeng fanzhi whatshisname gallery albeit creepy
{hahaha play then seeyou on sunday lol, long time since i've been to SAM, creepy stuff? =X nevermind do we have to bring any art materials o.O}

ray: heyhey 'sup emma mama!(:
{heyhey 'sup rayseen rayray! xDD}

jesslin: emmaure desperate for tags. =X go audi liao lehhhh ppl waiting for me ne
loads of stuff to talk really, but first i'll do the quiz tracy tagged me to do :D
{cause yesterday nobody tag and i'm sad ): yayaya [omg don't sing baby vox] audi is zzz YAY haha}


yup and end of tag replies yay, loads of stuff to say but anyway, quizzes first :DD

TRACY TAGGED ME! xD
anyway she said me and yumi are always MOEING lol,
another word for giggly? lol, better than high YAY.
and is moe the opposite of emo thats why it stands for giggly? o.O


TYPE YOUR FIRST NAME WITH YOUR...

1.FINGERS: Emma

2.CHIN: emma [i think i have a sharp chin.. =.=]

3.ONE FINGER, EYES CLOSED: e,,s [-.-|||]

4.ELBOW: emma [i have a sharp elbow too it seems...]

5.NOSE: 3jkjkq [...oh look, my nose is round -.-]

6.PALM: ewm,nm,a [WOW...]

1.) List four fandoms you have.
-YAMAPI/TEPPEI/UEDA/TEGOSHI/YUTO NAKAJIMA/TAKKI
[to sum it all up, cute jap guys :D]
-SASUKE/GAARA/HITSUGAYA/AKIRA
[to sum it all up, powerful/shuai/nice personality anime characters]
-songs! like playcount 100+ songs? =.=
-nice photographs/art works


2.) Have you ever slept in the back of a car?
yup. done that loads of times LOL. don't blame me, i'm always busy esp on saturdays and sundays D:

3.) Have you recently dyed your hair/cut it?
hmm yup i've cut my fringe hahaha. dyed hair =.= no i like my natural hair colour and i don't dye it to see if teachers will catch me lolol.

4.) List four people that you look up to the most.
hmm, can they not be specific people?

* GREAT PHOTOGRAPHERS AND ARTISTS
* MY BROTHER
* PEOPLE WHO ARE NICE AND HAS HIGH EQ, ABLE TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT EVERYONE AROUND HIM/HER, PUT OTHERS BEFORE HIMSELF/HERSELF, UNDESRTANDS OTHERS' NEEDS, COURTEOUS AND POLITE, CAN BE SERIOUS IN WORK WHEN WORK IS NEEDED, BUT CAN PLAY WHEN PLAY IS NEEDED, DOESN'T CRITICISE OTHERS, DOES NOT HATE ANYONE, TRIES TO MAKE PEACE WITH EVERYONE, HAS TALENT IN ART OR MUSIC OR STUDIES, DOES NOT MIND ANYONE, HAS THE ABILITY TO AFFECT OTHERS AROUND HIM/HER IN A POSITIVE WAY.
[in short terms, people with high EQ :D]
* PEOPLE WHO LOVE EVERYONE AS WHO THEY ARE, DOES NOT DISLIKE OTHERS AND GOSSIP ABOUT PEOPLE.

lets add tracy cause i admire people with literary skills and she admires me xD

and here's the people i admire, specifically. for different reasons xD
* annia
* alicia
* cherine
* xiner
* yumi
* jiaying

and intellectuals too =3

5.) How many pets do you own as of now?
hmm 5 gigantic kois, that's all =.=

6.) Which do you prefer, white or black?
WHITE. i don't just prefer it, its my favourite colour :D

7.) Who is your most played character?
most played character? thanks but i rarely play games =X

8.) Choose one or the other, not both:
-Being stuck on an island with your best friend
-Being stuck on an island with 5 acquaintances

being stuck on an island with my best friend, cause i know i'll be able to trust her definitely, i'll spend the precious time with her chatting about life, and its easier to have 2 people rescued than to have 5 people rescued, and i'll take the chance to bond even further with my best friend :D

9.) Name three aspects that tell who you are.
afraid of loneliness
likes the feeling of being liked :D
thinks alot about all sorts of things [normally about people skills stuff T.T]

10.) If you could have a power what would it be?
to be able to rewind time and correct any mistakes i've committed such that i'll be a better person

11.) Who was the last person you talked to?
mummy :D

12.) Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
hmm probably a female [and please don't think wrong, we girls do that all the time]

13.) Write down the first five words that pop into your
head:

moment
hearts
windchimes
photos
compound

14.) What's one thing you wish you could do better?
being a person

15.) Do you like the way you are?
not really in character wise

16.) Choose, Summer or Winter:
winter

17.) Choose, Rain or snow:
SNOW! :DDD you can play in the snow and make snowmen and play in the sled, make snow angels and have snow ball fights and take beautiful scenery pictures of the snow and enjoy time spent with friends and family :D

18.) Water or ice?
ICE!

19.) List two odd things about yourself:
* i realised i've never disliked somebody, i just get angry with them for a short moment [and its rather rare], but if i don't talk to you it just means i can't find a topic we have in common or that i feel inferior.
* i'm hyper and high and talkative and crazy in front of my close friends, i'm rather noisy in front of strangers or those i'm not too close to, but i'm very quiet when i'm with those i'm afraid i'll spoil my image in front of, or if you're a member of the opposite sex [when you're half close to me]

20.) Now list 6 -as many as you want- number of people who should do this quiz!
LEONGYING [put something interesting again :D]
BAOCHUAN [lolol yay i'll tag you this time! xD]
FELICIA [wheee another one!]
NGIKHIONG [again xD you like it right hahaha]
SHEENA [hohoho yay do this! :D]
CHRISTINA [xDD ong and liew both can!]
DEWEI [its time you updated other than tag replies too]
PATRICK [its time you updated something else xD]

lets add more! ADA ANQI JIAYE PAMELA JUNYAO CHRISTINA LIEW ELIZ XITHENG LEONA KAYING PUFANG GOHBIN ELAIN VANESSA LIU JESSLIN





hohoo its a nice quiz anyway..

oh, lets do another quiz =.=


HOW OLD DO YOU ACT....
put an x in the ones you do then add it
up and thats your age!

[x ] I know how to make a pot of coffee.
[ ] I do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual
conversations.
[ ] I think politics are exciting.
[ ] My parents and grandparents have
better things to say than my friends.

Total: 3

[x] I show up for school and/or work
every day unless I'm sick.
[ ] I always carry a pen in my
pocket/purse.
[x] I've never gotten a detention.
[ ] I've watched talk shows to point
out the credibility of it all.
[ ] I drink coffee at least once a
week.

Total so far: 5


[x] I know how to run the dish washer
and or do the dishes.
[] I can count to 10 in
Spanish/French/German/Italian.
[ ]When I say I'm going to do something
I do it.
[x] My parents trust me
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I can make adults laugh without
being stupid.
[x] I remember to water my plants.
[x] I study when I have to.
[x] I pay attention at school.
[x] I remember to feed my pets.

Total so far: 11

[x] I can spell experience without
looking it up.
[x] I clean up my own mess.
[x] The first thing I do when i get
home is get a soda/drink
[x] I can go to the store without
getting something I don't need.
[ ] I understand jokes the first time
they are said
[x] I can type fast.

Total so far: 16

[ ] I have realized that the weather
forecast changes every hour.
[x] I can look at someone hot without
thinking of sex [I NEVER EVER DO THAT -,-]
[ ] I realize that no one will take you
seriously unless you are over the age
of 25 and have a job.
[x] I can read a book and actually
finish it

Total: 18


hohoho why am i so old T.T


yeah jesslin's house just now so i just stoned there luh, ate alot of food though haha!


its pink and purple and bimbotic omg..





random fact i love the internet cause you can actually find a person you've been looking for with just his name and ex-school.

and another random fact "over it" is a nice song

random fact 3 i screwed my oral test. oh. i told you already

random fact 4 i want to work harder

random fact 5 i want to be a better person. i need to be.

random fact 6 i like jesslin's clothes =X

random fact 7 i think i'm being retarded here

random fact 8 my piano exam is coming soon

random fact 9 i want to go out with annia soon

random fact 10 please tag me T.T




right, dinner now seeyou!


EMMA

No comments: